If there's one thing cats love, it's looking out of the windows. From young kittens to senior cats, cats enjoy relaxing by the side of a window, peering out into the world, watching the birds fly by, and soaking up the sunshine.
It’s not always easy for cats to get a good seat by the window and they may even hurt themselves or damage your curtains as they try to get the best view. Fortunately, Bon cat window perch can help with this. Bon window perch takes the form of shelf installed beside the window, providing a safe and cozy space for your cat to sit and enjoy the view. You can make sure that they can do so in comfort and style with Bon cat window perch.
- Sturdy cat window seat offers a soft comfortable feel for all sized cats to sunbath and view the outdoors.
- Made of sturdy 15mm thick Baltic birch plywood which will last for years.
- Aesthetically beautiful, fitting in seamlessly with your living space.
- Supports any sized cat up to 40 lbs.
- Easy to install and provides a stable attachment.
- Comes with a replaceable carpet mat with snap buttons in two colors: Brown and Ivory.
- Felt pads of the support legs protect the wall from being scratched.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
Materials: Baltic birch plywood, carpet mat, metal brackets
- 23 3/4" (W) x 11 7/8" (D) x 3" (H)
- Supporting legs length 9 1/2" (L)
- Distance between two metal brackets 17.0"
How to install and use:
As long as there are window frame grooves, the perch can be installed and fixed by adjusting the supporting legs to the wall. No need to drill holes on the wall for installation.
Step 1. Hang the perch onto the groove of the window frame using the two metal brackets. The window must have an open groove or there must be at least 2mm gap secured between the groove and the window. The width of the window groove for the brackets to be hung should be at least 18 inches.
Step 2. After attaching the perch, adjust the support legs using the screw knobs so that the perch can be fixed to the wall tight.
My husband and I cannot get over the beautiful craftsmanship of this window perch. We have had perches that stick to the wall, drill in to the wall, and suction cups. There was always some damage left behind. This window perch not only looks beautiful, but will not damage any walls or windows. It is also easy to remove it if it is necessary. It is very sturdy and our cats enjoy them so much we bought two of them!